• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

groovyPost Giveaway - EaseUS Partition Master Pro

Steve K.

Hi! @gus Yes I did. Thank you for your reply. I used this link and then I copied and pasted the Key that is shown in my post. I could have done some thing wrong, but I don't know what it would be as I was being very careful. After installing the Trial Addition, I tried to upgrade to paid with the key that I copied and pasted.

Thanks Gus!

Capture25.JPG

Hi! This is how I see this! Down load the program from this link that @gus provided in above posts http://www.easeus-down.com/temp/EPM_10.8_trial.exe

Then go get here! http://www.partition-tool.com/giveaways/groovypost.htm  Get your free key and copy and past your free key , and you should be good to go! If I have this screwed up, then @gus will correct me

PS Don't wait very long. The offer is for a very short time. LOL

Obviously it is still alive as I just did it today. I love this program and have used it for years...installed "like a treat".

If I see enough reasons why it is different from the regular version I might buy the extra licenses, that is very smart promoting on their part,

but they have always been good at that. I haven't used the "Todo backup" in years because it was exceptionally slow whereas Macrium free version was not that way

but their "Disk Clone" free version I found I liked because even though it took eons longer then Acronis to complete, it did so often on a bad drive which then make the fix a faster process rather than reinstalling Windows to a new hard drive. Acronis would never copy a drive that was bad in any way. I haven't ever used Marcrium for clones because it was too complicated for me to figure out and Acronis is so easy to use.

Archived