• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Amazon Sale

holdum333

Hey Rich! You don't like W10. You don't like Dell. You don't like HP, and now I find out you don't like Amazon or eBay; or as you say, they fall down in sale enticements.

You are funny @Rich-M 

Welcome to windows10forum! Have you checked out the sister forum yet. Give it a look! good stuff here!

Technology News, Tips, Reviews, and How To Galleries

What do you mean I don't like Amazon or eBay? I am a Prime member at Amazon and I have a Feedback of 1893 on eBay and I don't like them? I don't understand where you get that.  I think their promotional attempts are second rate but that doesn't mean I don't use them heavily because I do. I dislike HP printers not all HP and I dislike Dell consumer division computers but have the greatest respect for the Small Business Division. Something tells me you jump to conclusions very quickly based on an unimportant remark or two.

1 hour ago, Rich-M said:

What do you mean I don't like Amazon or eBay? I am a Prime member at Amazon and I have a Feedback of 1893 on eBay and I don't like them? I don't understand where you get that.  I think their promotional attempts are second rate but that doesn't mean I don't use them heavily because I do. I dislike HP printers not all HP and I dislike Dell consumer division computers but have the greatest respect for the Small Business Division. Something tells me you jump to conclusions very quickly based on an unimportant remark or two.

I just try to read what is posted and I try not to jump to conclusions. You can dislike what ever you choose I like my 4 year old HP printer. I hate it when I have to buy ink for it. The cartridges are very expensive. I ran a Dell desk top for years. It's still running in Golden Oaks library with XP. The seniors use it to play games on. It does not connect to the internet . I have another Dell with W7 on it that the seniors can use to surf the web. I donated both. The one with W7 was given to me by a friend; that belonged to his mother in law. I would put more PC's in the library, but there isn't room for any more. I keep both maintained for the seniors to use. The seniors call me Gary the computer guy, and I love that! Lots of hugs and thank yous! Lots of peach cobblers. Soon they'll call Me Gary the fat guy that works on computers. LMAO

Archived