• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Toshiba laptop wo't print Office 365 or 2010

smcfdlr

I have two Toshiba laptops, the same model, that will not print from Office 356 or 2010. They print from Note and Libre Office. MY desk top and an Sony laptop will print from Office. I am printing to a Hp OfficeJet  Pro 8610. It may be an update problem but I have no idea which one. Is there a good internet site to get information on updates and identified problems. I am using Windows 10 Pro as the OS.

On 10/14/2017 at 11:51 AM, smcfdlr said:

I have two Toshiba laptops, the same model, that will not print from Office 356 or 2010. They print from Note and Libre Office. MY desk top and an Sony laptop will print from Office. I am printing to a Hp OfficeJet  Pro 8610. It may be an update problem but I have no idea which one. Is there a good internet site to get information on updates and identified problems. I am using Windows 10 Pro as the OS.

does not make much sense to me?  my only thought would be to make sure the office programs are not defaulting to another print device you may have configured on the system.  double checking how the -print command is carried out and that the correct printer is coming up default or is being selected, or perhaps reinstalling the printer in devices & printers?.  I found this on Microsofts site, you are likely not alone here...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/826845/how-to-troubleshoot-print-failures-in-word

>>"<<

Archived