• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Black On Occasion, happens certain times

Razor

Using windows 10 for months, this problem has only being happen with in the last few weeks.

The problem is the when i turn on the computer it Bios menu where if you press a delete you ever the bios menu not the problem this is what it should do, but it only shows for about a second then screen goes black for about a minute then your at the lock screen. That's the problem it doesn't show windows logo just goes straight to lock screen.

It happens other times too one example that i can recreate is when in the Netflix app when i go to switch user screen goes black again have been able to fix this issue by switching hmdi cable from display output from GPU to integrated intel graphics. That fixes that particular issue but not the first.

Any help would be great 

• 1 month later...

Archived