• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Hi! I'm holdum333

holdum333

Hi I'm holdum333! I new to your forum. While searching on the web, I found a answer to a issue I was having, on groovy post. There was a link to this forum (Windows 10), so I joined here also! I'm now going back and forth trying to learn how both forums work. Please bare with me until I get every thing sorted out. I think I'll get the hang of it.

Have you ever thought about merging?? LOL

Now I'm on both help forums.  I know a little about W10 and hope I can learn more on these forums and maybe even help a little.

Hi friends! I see several guests visiting my posts here on the forum. Why not register and be apart of all this. It's free and there are a ton of helpful tutorials on their sister forum ( http://www.groovypost.com/howto/downgrade-windows-10-previous-windows-version/)that will have a answer to  some of your questions. If you can't find a answer, just post your question and someone will try to help you with your issue. Steve is trying to build these forums back up again, so why not join and help him out? You can learn a ton and help others with things you have learned. I'm having a ball and learning new things every day. You will get addicted and learn things that will help you keep your PC maintained and running well. Plus you will meet new people and make new friends!

See you on the forums!! Houldum333! Come on and join us!

Image result for welcome to the team

On 6/21/2016 at 8:40 PM, holdum333 said:

Hi I'm holdum333! I new to your forum. While searching on the web, I found a answer to a issue I was having, on groovy post. There was a link to this forum (Windows 10), so I joined here also! I'm now going back and forth trying to learn how both forums work. Please bare with me until I get every thing sorted out. I think I'll get the hang of it.

Have you ever thought about merging?? LOL

Now I'm on both help forums.  I know a little about W10 and hope I can learn more on these forums and maybe even help a little.

Heya Holdum! Welcome to groovypost. Holdum? So, are you a poker guy? :)

Heya ShockerSH! Thanks for the welcome! Good to hear from another member. Not much going on here. I'm hoping the forum picks up some action soon. I have talked to Steve a little and Steve told me he was trying to get the forum going again. Looks like a good place to hang out. Hoping someone will have a issue that maybe I can help them with!

Yes I play a little Texas-Hold-um for free on the internet. Do you play??

Archived