• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Problem with mouse and keyboard on Windows 10

Hi,

Last few days I have problems with mouse and keyboard and their commands.

About week ago I installed new version of Windows 10 but it's was bugged too much and I done recovery to previous version of Windows 10.

Now everything is normal but I have problems with mouse and keyboard commands.

After I turn on the computer and after a few minutes mouse go wild.
When I click on one icon with a left click, it opens a menu that opens with right-click.
When I leaf on the Internet something with the middle button ( scroll ) it zoom page, although I do not touch the keyboard ( ctrl or alt ).
When I click left-click on one icon, it opens 10 folders on desktop not on my command even I opened one folder.
The keyboard does not respond at all and not work or when I write a keyboard something it writes on the computer that only after a few minutes.
Practically, the mouse and the keyboard go crazy at one time and I'm forced to restart computer.
Often it happens to mislead and to do it yourself, for example, once I click on the left or right mouse click, he starts to move open tabs alone.
Drivers are updated for both.
I tried to put them in another USB port, but it's the same.
I tried on another computer where they worked normally.
When I installed the bugged version of Windows 10 ( for me ), he asked me to update my driver and I updated, but later I returned the older version of Windows 10 and I do not know if the old driver came back but the previous version can not be restored in the driver settings.
I tried with BIOS resetting but nothing.

I have these keyboard and mouse: 

Logitech K360 keyboard.

Genius Ammox X1-400 mouse.

Thank you in advance for the reply and apologize for a bad english.
Milan

Archived