• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Text shadow in win 10

awaixjvd

Hi

I recently encountered this strange issue. Windows 10 had been working fine till now, even it is still working fine but this little glitch is making me mad. I recently installed Google earth and after that this happened. The screenshots are attached here in the thread.

I tried resetting the theme in "Personalize" section to default but even then it didn't make the grey shadow under text, go off.

Just to mention, that my windows is on latest build (1703.15063.540) and all the plugins like Java, Flash are up to date. There is no theme installed (via uxtheme patch) and every setting is on default, except some windows settings tweaks that i made.

I am unable to understand as to what caused this problem and how to get rid of it. I will be really thankful to you for helping me out of this. Although it is not such a big problem, but i want to remove it.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived