• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Not Happy With W10 Updates!! GRRR

holdum333

Hi There! Every thing has been going well until tonight. I was on the internet and on this forum,when I lost my internet Wi-Fi connection. A W10 update knocked me off of the internet. It took me a hour to figure out how to fix this problem and I'm not a happy camper at this moment with MS. How do I know it was MS, because I'm a big believer in the Reliability monitor. The attached screen shot will prove that I'm right. I know the exact time I lost my connection and the Reliability Monitor confirms it.

Time to get your XXXX together MS. Time to give me; a W10 Home owner a choice, if I want your damn updates or not. I'm back on the internet and all is good, but I'm still upset about all this!. I run a NETGEAR AC1750 WiFi Cable Modem Router for all you Geeks reading this thread! It will really be interesting to see how many techs reply to my thread!:)

All replies are welcome on my threads. Just like they always are!;)

Capture26.JPG

Hey MS! What if I was a senior and didn't know how to fix my internet connection. It wasn't that easy to fix my issue. I had to uninstall my internet adapter. Unplug the power to the router a couple of times. I had to inter my security Key to my router and basically set up my router again .To be honest; I was so angry, I forgot a lot of things that I had to do, but all is well now, but your are on my suck list tonight Microsoft. LMAO;)

This was all because you updated my driver without my permission. That's pretty sad Microsoft!

I would like decide when I need to update my internet driver if that's OK with you MS. LMAO  If it ain't broke, please do not fix it for me MS. LOL. I will handle that if you don't mind!

Archived