• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Microsoft Money and Windows 10

Helixal

win 10.PNG

Microsoft money plus deluxe sunset edition worked fine under windows 7.  I am having a problem under windows 10. When I select Investing home then portfolio a list of stocks is properly displayed.  When I click on the "+" to show transactions a small box is displayed that is squashed horizontally.  The entries are not readable but when clicked on they bring up the proper info. See the attached image.  This looks like an excel cell that is too narrow to hold the data.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have tried changing  compatibility mode and  display settings.

HI @Helixal Welcome to the forum. We have several members here that use Microsoft Money, but I'm not one of them. I'm sure someone here can help you with your issue, so hang around for more replies from other forum members latter!;) You might give this a look and see if there is in help it this forum link!

http://windows10forum.com/topic/103-microsoft-money-sunset/

Archived