• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

How To Find Groovypost Tutorials

Hi There! I can't create new posts in tips and tricks, so I'm posting this trick here. Please move if appropriate and found to be helpful or leave here!

This is a zip file I created with the W10 PSR tool. This is how I find tutorials created by groovypost.com; my now favorite site for  tutorials, and should be your favorite also!

I just type what I want to know in Google and add groovypost. Here's zip file! I typed "How do I create a w10 recovery drive groovypost" Pretty cool!

Hey @Steve  Give this a look and see what you think about the way I find your tutorials! You have a better way, please post it here!;)

I'm full of tips and tricks! I enjoy sharing them with members!

You need to create a recovery drive for W10, so use this post to learn how to do it!

Groovypost.zip

On 7/13/2016 at 6:46 AM, holdum333 said:

Give this a look and see what you think about the way I find your tutorials!

Thank you Gary - Glad to here you're enjoying gP.

Another way to have Google search a specific site w/Chome is:

1 - Start a new Chrome Tab

2 - Type in domain name (followed by a space)

3 - Type in keywords to search

chrome-bar-search.jpg

Works very easily. 

You can also goto Google.com and type: site:groovypost.com KEYWORD SEARCH

Hope these tips help!

-Steve

Archived