• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

snipping tool

OK ! I'm hoping this command will work for you. It will hang at 20% for a long time. It took mine 30 minutes,but yours might take longer! Be sure to reboot after every sfc /scannow. We have to get your file system cleaned up because it can cause all kinds of weird problems. I'm learning new things along with you on this.

Have you used the snipping tool before W10?? I can give you a link to another free program that works just as well as it does.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Sorry I've been out most of the day        i got the picture of you in your 'workshop'   looking very smart!    I have now a problem with typing as the keyboard is now playing up its been one of those weeks    i cant type into the command programmes at the moment so cannot try the new suggestions     All the best  for the time   Simon

It's been a funny couple of days with this laptop!!  Night before last it wouldn't type in various sites then all the key functions doubled immediately ie: pressing 'a' once resulted in 'aa' and so on and still no snipping tool working!  Yesterday everything returned to normal without any prompting!  So all the commands that you had sent to me finally worked!  Thank you very much for the assistance it has been very much appreciated.  I hope that all is well in Oke

with best wishes    Simon

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived