• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Can't find downloads.

Hey all. I just started using Windows 10 and having some issues. I downloaded apps and can't find them anywhere. Google Docs and free Forza game. Did a PC search, nothing. No icons on desktop. Not in my downloads or files. Microsoft store tells me they are installed, but they are nowhere to be found. Please help? I have a 2-1 laptop/tablet. Thank you for your help.

• 1 month later...

When you download something, normally in the browser the file will show up at the bottom. You can click on it to open or click the arrow next to it to open the file location. Also, in most modern browsers you can open a tab to show downloads. Google Chome and Edge Chromium, this is CTRL+J. Microsoft Edge, it's also CTRL+J.

Give that a shot.