• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

User update control in windows 10 (Feature Request)

hugo

Hi,

I would like to fink out if it is possible to control when updates are downloaded in windows 10. I know there is some control to schedule update times, but I'm specifically referring to downloading. In South Africa, Internet costs are quite high, so being able to schedule a download to only happen between midnight and 6am, would be SUPER great!!!! Up to now, Windows 10 is great, but this would really help a lot of people.

On a second note, adding  a "Install now" feature would also be great considering the latest bug which could delete files, this would give users time to backup, or completely ignore the update.

If this doesn't exist, is there any way of sending this request to Microsoft? And will they even consider it or give feedback?

Thanks

Archived