• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

I'm currently having an issue with my PC where when i start it up where I am either greeted by a black screen sometimes before sometimes after login, or a frozen screen of the logo and spinning dots. I am about 90% sure this issue is to do with my graphics card in some way, but not hardware. I've already re installed the drivers and done many other things but none have worked. I am sure its the graphics card because in safe mode if i go to device manager and turn it off then restart, the issue is gone but once i turn it back on everything immediately turns black. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FarM
      Hi
      I installed Ms Money 2005 on my new HP Win 10 & tried to restore a back-up. It asked me to browse the location which is on my Desktop but was unable to open it.
      Can anybody help me Please!
      Thanks.
      Ms Money Microsoft Community.doc
    • By Reuben1958
      I just got done doing a Rest on my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 3567. I created a USB flash drive bootable and had to go into the BIOS to enable Legacy devices in order to get my computer to boot from a USB flash drive.
      My computer is now back to normal...except that I now have the following drives:
      1. Local Disk (C:\) 209GB free out of 248GB
      2. DVD WR Drive (D:\) DVD Rewritable Drive
      3. Local Disk (E:\) 24GB free of 24GB
      4. Local Disk (F:\) 3.55GB free of 3.57GB
      Drives E:\ and F:\ have files and folders on them, though I can't see them. I have File Explorer set to show all hidden files and folders on all drives, but nothing shows up.
      How can I consolidate all the files and folders on E:\ and F:\ onto C:\ so I can remove them? Is there a disk utility I can use for this?
    • By kai
      I've been having some issues lately with the computer freezing when I try to log into Chrome. Chrome woukd take hours to load and when it finally did, Chrome did so with an error about user preferences not being able to be read and there was an error with my user profile. 
      Now, I can't even boot my computer up. I just get a black screen afyer the HP logo and if happens when i rry to boot safe mode with nstworking, too. Please help. I'm late to send out a proposal as it is.
    • By Amahanako
      For the past week or so, my laptop will not startup. It will not load anything at all; no Toshiba logo, no Windows screen, nothing, ie I CANNOT get into safe mode at all. Instead the screen stays black and a light will flicker on and off. Power light, WiFi light, and battery light all light up normally.
      Sometimes, it will eventually boot up and I can use it without any problems. 
      I am running Windows 10 on a Toshiba satellite c55-c5241.
      Any help would be appreciated!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online