• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Have you found any bugs in the Anniversary Addition!

holdum333

Hi There! Have you found any bugs in the Anniversary Addition? Please share them with the forum. If you haven't solved them, start a thread and maybe someone here can help you. You can read about the issue I found Here  in my thread!

PS If you haven't experienced any bugs; that would be good to hear about that also! If you have bugs, the only way MS is going to fix them is if we let them know about them!

Hi! If you are not having any problems with the Anniversary Addition and have not created a MCT flash; I highly recommend you do that now. It can be a great tool when you have problems with this Anniversary OS. I would also recommend you create a back up image of your OS with a 3rd party program, but that's another story.

The important thing at the moment is to create the MCT flash. I recommend that you use a PNY flash. I guarantee they will work!

You can find the MCT here! Happy compute-ring my friend!;)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/

Archived