• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Hi! If we make new Posts,new members will join!

Hi guys and gals! If we want new members to register, we need to make some new posts they can read each day. Who would join a forum where there is nothing new to read and the posts are several months old. This is a new forum and we have to give it a kick start. We'll get there. I need just more patience:(! Why not join today and be apart of all this. You will be glad you joined and became apart of  this. You can learn a ton and help with things you know about. You will get help with your issues and you will feel good when you help others. I guarantee that!;) Give us a shot. Ask a question or just leave a comment. We are friendly here and we love people. I'm just a old country boy that loves people and they usually love me back. We have a great staff that will welcome you. No spammers please LOL!

See you on the forum!

holdum333!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived