• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

UnistackSvcGroup background process - what it does?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah guys, I've been having the same issue constantly through the preview builds on my Lenovo Flex 2 convertible laptop.

I installed it on another Lenovo and on a Dell PC, and haven't had that issue either. It's one of those processes that come back after you kill it.

Has anyone tried to go into services.msc and turn it off? I might try that later today and see what happens.

I have sent the problem to Microsoft a couple of times via the Feedback app...which I urge everyone to do, but I am not going to worry about it too much until the final release.

• 10 months later...
Guest babalizm

UnistackSvcGroup is belong to app store services. it seem your app store is set to automatically update and automatically consume your ram.

to avoid this annoying updates, you can open app store/ setting/ turn off automatic updates

Archived