• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

hgknutsen

Missing Wifi Driver

I bought my Dell XPS in April and it came loaded with Windows 7.  I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 and it worked great!  About two months ago my wifi icon went missing from the action center.  When I search wifi anywhere on the computer I cannot find anything.  My wifi capabilities were just GONE!  Now, after doing tons of research and looking through every crook and nanny of this laptop, I find that the wifi driver is nonexistent.  Weird, because it was there since April.  I didn't think it had anything to do with the Win10 upgrade as it had been perfectly fine for a few months.  When I go to the Dell website to download the driver, it does not offer me anything after Win7.  I just need to know, has anyone else experienced this problem?  Do I have to downgrade back to Win7 now?  Or is there a work around?