• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Windows update not going on without any reason

I been notify on an automatic update going on in my PC as saying the window 10 version 1507 is no longer receive security updates and it was performing update. 
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4015562/windows-10-version-1507-will-no-longer-receive-security-updates

Firstly some downloading go on and it demands for restarts once it had download 100%. But here is the issue showing up.
When restart it shows a blue page of words saying like updating 0% so on but very fast it rebooted again and yet showing that my PC need to redownload the system update again.

The process had repeated several time. Any idea what is going on? Why it was unable to be updated?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

What is the make and model of your computer?

Have you checked the manufacturers website to determine compatibility? See the following article with links to the manufacturers website for popular make and models:

How to Block a Windows 10 Feature Update and Why You Might Need To

perform the following tasks:

12 Things You Should Do Before Installing Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703)

If the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant becomes stuck or unresponsive at various percentages: 0%, 32%, 62%, 87%, 99%, please wait at least 4 to 7 hours. If you are updating through Windows Update, when the download reaches 99% disconnect from the Internet LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi then proceed with the installation.

If setup does not progress, close the wizard then restart your computer. Follow the instructions to upgrade manually using the Media Creation Tool or the Windows 10 ISO file.

How You Can Upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update Right Now 

Archived