• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

I DIDN'T APPLY

gabalot

I have a small loan which I reapply for on a monthly basis. Every month, I receive the same documents and sign electronically the application and the loan gets deposited into my account. However, at the beginning of this month, I received a loan for a much higher amount, $ $3,000 more, that I did not apply for. I am told that I sent them the electronically signed form requesting a higher loan amount and rat I additionally received a copy of their repayment schedule. I did not sign these documents nor did I apply for a loan in that amount. I merely clicked the link that I do every month and reapplied for the same small loan  but this time I received a loan for $3,000 more. Definitely need the money but the repayment schedule is insane and I know I would never have applied for a loan that calls for me to pay a thousand percent more than the loan amount. How do I tell what documents have been transmitted from my laptop? 

Hi @gabalot - That's a really odd one... Personally, I don't see this as a technical question, it's more of a legal question. I would contact the bank and have them PROVE to YOU that you actually signed the loan and then received the cash. Should be fairly simple for you to confirm you did not apply for or sign anything. Worse case, just give them the cash back.

Archived