• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Let's Try This!

holdum333

Here's my thoughts tonight! I'm thinking that once MS gets all the bugs ironed out of W10, It's going to be a awesome  OS.

IMHO there will be very little need for malware fighters and help forums. This is 2016 and I'm expecting some big things to happen to the computer world in the next couple of years. I can already see where W10 is fixing problems that users use to have and really didn't know how to fix them. I have seen a big improvement already, and I'm betting W10 only gets better. What do you think?

A little off topic , but this is just a post in the Lounge! What are your thoughts? If you're a new member, here's a thread for you to sound off on!:D

Hi There! Sense this is a Lounge thread, why can't it be a thread where you can post your thoughts. What ever is on your mind, as long as you are respectful to the forum and all the members and guests . Surely some of you new, and old members have some thing to say about this forum. You that are guests will have to register before you can post. I'm thinking it's a great help forum for W10 users and It will only get better. I'm going to try my best to make this forum grow. It's already great, but it will get better. Why not register and help!;)

Archived