• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

How many have actually done these things!

Hi There! I hear a lot of horror stories about the W10 upgrade. I have upgraded several PCs and only had one major problem. Here's what I would like to know from members here onwindows10forum.com. Were you ready for the upgrade?? There's several things that could have caused you grief. If your PC was not maintained, then you could have experienced some major problems. Here's a excellent blog from groovypost. The reason I'm starting this thread is that I have heard that MS has extended the free upgrade offer. If you have put off the upgrade, then you may still squeak by; but I don't know that for sure and I wouldn't wait any longer. Anyway doing all these things will help you have a better PC experience, and I strongly recommend checking out this groovypost blog. Please comment if you were able to upgrade your PC by doing these things after the fee offer expired.

These are good things that you should do to maintain your PC IMHO ( Just bored);)

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/10-things-check-before-installing-windows-10/

PS Thanks for this blog @adacosta Very nice! i realize that MS doesn't tell you these things but @adacosta does!

Archived