• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Keyboard not responding with the installation of Build 9901

Guest slim_shaney

Guest slim_shaney

Since installing build 990,1 i have realised the lights of caps lock and num lock doesn't seem to work but worse is that i cant use my keyboard except for my onscreen keyboard on my Lenovo G510 touch. :( any help?

I am just running that build on a VM since it isn't an "Official Release" I would expect issues like that with that build.

Sorry I can't be more help, but hopefully things should be cleaned up by the time the next official build is released on January 21st:

http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/microsoft-hold-windows-10-consumer-event-january-21

Guest slim_shaney

I am happy to report the keyboard has been working so far however the caps lock and num lock light indicator dont wont but that's not too much of an issue but thanks though.

Archived