• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Time Zone issue

i am from india, i am using windows 10 OS.  Timezone of my laptop is changing continuously. setting the time zone again and again but it changes every 30 minutes. facing this problem from few days previously it was working good. please help... 

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I realize this is a old thread; but if your clicking on it, it wasn't answered.?? Here's some things you might try.

I'm trying to answer some old threads that weren't answered! This was taken from  MS link!

We recommend you to check if the system time is set correctly in BIOS (Basic Input/output System) and check correct the time settings on Windows.
Step 1: Correct the BIOS time and date settings
a. See question "How do I access my computer's BIOS?"
b. Correct the time and date
c. Save the settings and exit from BIOS.

Note: Be careful when changing BIOS settings. The BIOS interface is designed for advanced users, and it's possible to change a setting that could prevent your computer from starting correctly.

Step 2: Set the clock and synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server
a. See Set the clock

Note: If your time zone observes daylight saving time and you want your computer's clock to be adjusted automatically when daylight saving time changes, make sure the Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time check box is selected.

Step 3: If the issue persists, run Microsoft fix it and check the result
a. See Common system maintenance tasks
b. Click Run now button and run the tool successfully.
c. Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Archived