• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

i need a little help, here...

Guest stevae

hey guys, my computer was running absolutely fine for a long while, and now for some reason, i cannot get maps, store, news, weather or radio to work. also, pc settings will put an icon on the taskbar when i click on it, but will not open. so i am not sure if i accidentally turned something off, or what i've done, but i need to get this thing back up and running. i don't believe i can update it to the new build until i get this fixed, as i can't get to update and recovery, i don't think. any help is appreciated.

i solved it myself, but if you want this forum to survive, and be any kind of source of information, you are going to have to moderate it better than this. not only do you have a lot of crap entries on here now, but when people ask for help, you need to be there, or this forum will die.

Archived