• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

how can I do a fix for the windows 10 update when my system won't boot up?

Guest CFVentures

Guest CFVentures

The operating system can not be accessed, the tower keeps trying to boot up then quits and this goes on and on. I made a recovery usb from my computer and tried to use it on the problem computer but don't know what to do as the options will not let me in other then the command prompt

Guest CFVentures

We took the tower to our computer business and they said there was nothing on the tower to save. The Windows 10 update crashed the system and we lost all our data, now we have to reinstall everything and hopefully our back up info from that tower will work;(

I have a remarkably similar dilemma on a Toshiba Laptop. It came installed with Windows 8. After "Upgrading" to Win 10 it did a normal update with the result of Blue Screen of Death.

Archived