• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Attaching OneDrive links

Hello, hopefully this isn't/doesn't sound like a stupid question. I am attaching a file through OneDrive due to the size being too big for a normal attachment. 

When the recipient clicks on the link, will they only see the pics I have attached? I'm asking this because I sent it to another of my emails to test it when I click on the link it shows all my photos for a split second and then uploads the ones I'm sending, I then go back (android phone) and it takes me to every OneDrive pic I have ever saved. 

All info/answers are greatly appreciated and could potentially save me some embarrassment. 

TIA