• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

odetowatch

Hacked I think

Next to the time in my taskbar is the word hacked. I am a novice and don't know where to start to find out how this got there.It was appearing

every now and then , but is now there all the time. I'm assuming I should be concerned about this. I ran SuperAntispyware and found nothing.

I ran "Wise registry cleaner" and did a full scan with my TotalAV virus program. Nothing seems to help. I am running Windows 10 Home

Version    10.0.18362 Build 18362 on a  Dell laptop. I do have classic shell installed and was wondering if this could be a problem. I connect by

secured WIFI in my home and run the Total AV firewall. I'm stuck. Thanks to anyone who could help. If you need more info let me know.

Hacking2.JPG