• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

False: "This PC Can't Run Windows 10" issue

Guest Shauntezuma

Guest Shauntezuma

I'm trying to "Reserve my free upgrade" but when I run the Get Windows 10 app, I get an error message that says Air Display is an issue.

I've deleted these drivers from my system.

I also notice others have had this same error:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/this-pc-cant-run-windows-10/a9e73831-6276-4f02-96ba-c9ca411ad263

I've tried re-running the Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser - (as mentioned on this post)

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/is-my-graphics-display-or-bluetooth-device/8583e674-b5bd-4f87-ba46-8944c03a5f85

But it doesn't seem to have run correctly - and/or is there something I need to do to re-run the "Get Windows 10" app? It says "Last Run 6/19/2015...when it looked at my system...

Thanks for any help!

I am not sure why this error is coming up. But fear not, even if you don't get your copy "reserved" you can still install Windows 10 provided you have a valid version of Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1.

The only benefit of reserving the copy is to get it a few hours before it goes crazy to the public on the 29th.