• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

SD Drive that does not work

Melvin1942

I have a SD drive on my Toshiba computer that is factory install  that has quit working it was alright until the last Windows update.  It did show on the control panel but would not work.  Now it does not show.  What can I do to reinstall the drive or what ever I need to do to get it to work?  On this form it has a place for tags what are tags?

Thank you for your time

Melvin1942

I have a SD card reader on my computer that came installed on the computer that is not working.  It was working before I got updates for windows 10, after the updates were installed the SD card reader has not worked and has disappeared from the control panel under devises.  I was wanting to upload pictures from my camera to my computer..

Archived