• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

How to delete a OneDrive folder

sam02

Hi can I ask for some advice please

I have just done a clean install of windows 10 Version 20H2 build 19042.746 on my laptop.

During the install OneDrive was installed and soon after I noticed problems, I had made a shortcut on my desktop but when I tried to delete it said the shortcut was open in another app or something like that.

After looking through my computer I saw in the USERS folder then my name a folder for one drive was there it was not the normal blue colour just the default brown, and in that folder, there were 3 files My Desktop, Pictures and my documents.

This folder refuses to delete so I booted into safe mode and deleted there ok but then when I boot back into normal mode it’s comes back

And now if I put anything on me desktop it also refuses to delete

Is there anything I should be doing next please?