• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Windows 10 resolution settings with converter cable

iranon

Hello.

I have got some help about fullscreen settings.
I have got a tablet with Windows 10 (Acer One 10), which have got micro hdmi connector. I have got an older monitor, which only have vga slot.
I ordered a convert cable. It works fine.
But some games not working correctly.

For example, this:
http://downloadgames.pogo.com/games/zuma-deluxe
https://archive.org/details/ZumaDeluxe

This program has full-screen mode. (800x600). The monitor have 1280x1024. When I conect VGA-to-VGA the full screen works. But MicroHDMI-to-VGA the full screen look like a black screen frame, and a little 800x600 game in the center.
I tried the screen settings and screen resolutions both in Windows and The Intel HD Graphic software.
There are plenty of searches behind me, but I can't find solution. When I set the Windows resolution to 800x600 and start the game It changes to 1280x1024, black frame, little game.

Has anyone ever with this problem? What is the solution, over than the general settings? How can i force to change the stretch with the resolution?

• 3 months later...