Microsoft released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators Update, 15063.250. The update includes a list of fixes for apps and components such as Internet Explorer, Virtual Machines, Group Policy Editor and Direct 3D. Users should start seeing some of the performance benefits of the new differential updates mechanism in Windows Update with 15063.250; where only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed. Here's a list of whats included:
This non-security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device. Source