• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Would like to minimize "Sound" window

I constantly switch from my headset to my speakers in windows 10 - 1803 and would love to minimize the sound page without it being stuck on my desktop constantly. I know i can close it but i would rather minimize it. I dont want to keep right clicking to get there.

I use 2 way dual Bluetooth, so i have both my Samsung Bluetooth speakers going at once (simultaniously) from my PC but i also like to quick switch to my headset so minimizing to do this is what i am asking.

I am aware that when i plug an item in it will automatically switch but i have my headset on front USB dongle and my dual bluetooth is plugged in at the back of my tower, so having to keep unplugging will just defeat the objective i am trying to achieve.

Can Microsoft devs add a minimize to this page please.. It would make things so much better ?

speaker.JPG

Archived