• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Updated App Listing not visible in Microsoft Store

Ankit bhatnagar

Hi,

We have updated our app on Microsoft Store having package  : CordovaApp.Windows_6.4.0.0_anycpu.appx version 6.4.0 but the problem is that the build is updated on the Store when installed on any of my windows 10 device although the listing information is of the previous release (although the app is new). There is another issue , when I try to install the app on any of my Windows 8.1 device it gives the error attached in the message (and here is shows updated listing). Can you please suggest , what could be the cause and how to resolve the same?

Untitled.png

The listing issue on windows 10 is resolved but the issue mentioned in the pic is still not resolved. Please suggest the way out? Similar quesstion has been asked in the community and there were no replies : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-windows_store/your-purchase-couldnt-be-completed-something/d6763cc4-6b2f-430d-9093-00fea84323f6?tab=AllReplies

Archived