• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Win 10 and no internet

Guest Meure

Guest Meure

I upgraded to Win 10 on thursday night. Came into office on friday am all seemed to be fine then about 2 hours later no internet. This is a HP tower with a wired connection to a network. Old xp is also connected and not affected. WIFI is fine(on my laptop right now. This is the computer that does everything and will not connect. I have have tried every fix I can find on line. Right now I just want to go back to 7 but that is not an option as I cannot connect. does anyone have a useful fix for this? Otherwise this computer is useless and bussiness will suffer.really regretting doing the upgrade. !!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Antonio

Hi Meure,

IPv4 is the fourth version of the core protocols for experiencing standard network operations. Despite having the sixth version, IPv4 is serving many users for their internet needs. IPv4 use spacket data and help administrators to surf on the internet.

Archived