• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

My main account got elevated to Built-in Administrator. How do I reset it to plain administrator?

This happened about 3 days ago, maybe after some Windows 10 updates were installed. The main consequence is that I can't run Apps now and my file associations also were screwed up . How do I get my admin configuration back to the way it was? The method described in "http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2969-administrator-account-enable-disable-windows-10-a.html" doesn't work.

• 2 months later...
Guest lilypayne

If you have lost the password to the wireless router or want to change the internal IP address to something other than 10.0.0.1, you can try the following ways. Many people have got annoyed by forgetting the long password for their Wi-Fi network. Here are the ways they can do to get back those details.

·         If the user has changed the ID or password from default login details, he or she can look at the bottom of router device. There will be a small reset switch placed on the back. Users can simply press the button and reset the router to default settings including the username and password. Then they can enter the default password and username at the admin page they have got on the web browser to get access to router settings page. Find more information on this site : ipaddressdefinition.com

·         Users can download free documents online to know about the admin password of 10.0.0.1. They can find an online portal sharing useful information regarding wired and wireless routers. Users can get a list of default passwords and usernames at those portals. Then they can try those pair of details one by one until they get access to the router’s admin page.

Archived