• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

5 Win10 questions from a noob

* When using dual monitors why does the mouse cursor get stuck/blocked at the top right corner of the left monitor or the top left corner of the right monitor? this happens just at the top 1 or 2cm as the cursor seems to hit an invisible wall and I have to move it down a bit before it will progress onto the other monitor.

* In Windows Mail the text doesn't word wrap when I zoom. I have a 27" dell monitor at a resolution of 2560 x 1440 so even when I have the mail app full screen the text is quite tiny. I press Ctrl and roll my mouse wheel to zoom it larger but the right side of the text just disappears beyond the right side border of the app rather than wrap to the next line.

* How do I make the Win10 calendar give me alarm notifications on my PC when an event is due? It syncs to my phone but I'd like audio visual notifications on my computer screen also.

* How do I have my calendar appear as my opening screen when I turn on my computer or log back in to it from sleep? The pictures are pretty but I'd rather get a quick look at my calendar.

* How do I stop the nature pictures from appearing when I start my computer. That step has no purpose and I want it to go directly to the pin screen.

Archived