• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Please help! I'm going insane!...

Hello everyone, my name is Clint and I just wasted no time when it came to screwing up my lovely new laptop. I've owned my computers and laptops for the last 30 years and have never posted in a forum for help. So, if anyone here can help me fix this I will forever be in your debt. Let me tell you how I got to this point first off short version I tried to do a reset in Windows 10 using a USB recovery disk that I had just made. I chose the option to delete everything and it got up to about 70% and then told me it couldn't reset it. Now it says All boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery iteration. Now, in my bios, my hard drive doesn't show up in the boot options. When I boot from the usb, it doesn't have the reset option, only the recover from USB option, which fails every time at about 80%. I've looked on a bunch of different websites, but haven't had any luck. Here are my specs:
Samsung Galaxy Book 750XDA
Windows 10 OS
CPU: Core() i7-1165G7 2.8 GHz
CPU VT (VT-x) Supported
16gb RAM (16384 MB (LPDDR4x)
BIOS Version P14CFD
MICOM Version P14CFD
256gb hard drive
PLEASE HELP :''(

• 1 year later...

It sounds like you may be experiencing a hardware or firmware issue with your Samsung Galaxy Book. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix the issue:

Reset the BIOS settings: Enter the BIOS setup by pressing the F2 key during startup. Once inside, navigate to the "Load Default Settings" option and select it. Save and exit the BIOS settings, then try to boot again.

Check the hard drive connections: If your hard drive isn't showing up in the boot options, it could be a connection issue. Try opening up your laptop and checking the connections to the hard drive. Make sure everything is properly seated and connected.

Run hardware diagnostics: Some laptops come with built-in hardware diagnostics that you can run to check for issues with your hardware. Check your laptop's documentation or website to see if there are any available diagnostics.

Create a bootable USB drive: If the recovery option from USB isn't working, try creating a bootable USB drive with a Windows 10 installation image. You can use Microsoft's Media Creation Tool to create one. Then, boot from the USB drive and try to reinstall Windows 10.

Contact Samsung support: If none of the above steps work, it may be best to contact Samsung support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or determine if your laptop needs to be repaired or replaced.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez