• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Windows 10 (8.1,8.0) OpenGL games error on graphic card Intel HD2500

Hello to Everyone,

sorry for my English, it's not my native language :-)

To my PC: AIO C540, Intel Pentium 3.00GHz, 4.00 GB RAM, Integrated Graphic Card Intel HD 2500, HDD 500 GB

I haven't any problems with all OpenGL games on my PC with Windows 7 (x64) with installed DirectX 9c. Everything is OK, but after update to Windows 10 (W10) more than 90% games are crashed, after first run is black sreen (problem with resolution). I have a new driver for Intel HD 2500 (W10) and there is not idea how to solve it. Somebody on Google writes about installing old Graphic drivers for W7, but there is not possibility. My OS W10 runs under GPT table, UEFI secure (not Legacy)...

Please, have you any idea how to solve my problems? I am happy with W10 for work, but not for Games (OpenGL). Of course my PC is not so strong with integrated Graphic Card, but I would like tp use it for old games only for my son.

Thanks for every responce.

Bye, Jerry00769 (Czech rep.)

Archived