• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

we can't determine if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 10

I was upgrading my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 using windows media creation.

windows 10 downloaded, and I followed all the steps but at last it said we can't determine if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 10.Try restarting the setup.

i was so disappointed because i spent my whole internet downloading windows 10 and now i should download it again?

ok i will download and run the setup again. BUT...... Plz Give me a solution to this problem so that my internet shouldn't  be wasted n it. 

Spoiler

• 3 years later...