• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Can not pass black screen because something wrong with Safe Mode

Geodesius

Hello, I would really appreciate help in solving this issue. I wanted to get rid of Sandboxie because the latest Win10 update requested it. So, after failing to do so via regular uninstall route, I tried to boot in safe mode via Troubleshoot and restart. It produced lingering black screen, but on restart would boot into normal mode. Then, I, foolishly so it seems went In the System Configuration window, click or tap the Boot tab. In the Boot options section, selected the "Safe boot" option and after the final restart NOW all I get is black screen, no booting circle, no logo, just led power on and the other blinking normally on the PC case. Also keyboard function is there, I can turn on and off caps and num lock lights. 

Thanks very much in advance