• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Windows 10 Technical Preview: Login fails

Guest LindaRAmar

Guest LindaRAmar

My login fails on Win10 Tech Preview. I'm not sure how long it's been since I updated the installation because of the login problem so I don't know which update version is installed. The error message says to go to Live.com to fix it, but Live.com says nothing useful. I have the right Microsoft password. Any thoughts?

• 2 months later...
Guest parkertd

I have the same exact problem since upgrading to windows 10 on 8/4. After being on phone with Microsoft for over two hours they could not help and referred the ticket to Microsoft account team. Which I didn't understand because I was asked to try logging in at Microsoft.com on my mobile device and login worked! As a matter of fact, login worked EACH time I changed it and tried logging in on my mobile device. So I suggested that it's not an account issue but a Windows 10 issue since this only started happening during the upgrade. I'm still waiting for Microsoft to get back with me. My computer is completely useless.

Archived