• Windows 10 Forums

Welcome to the Windows 10 forums, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers.

As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Build 10122

Guest Paulhogan

Guest Paulhogan

Well, the download and installation went smoothly, but Spartan, (Edge) crashes as soon as it opens. Information from Insider Hub reports that there is an issue with AMD GUP, causing frequent crashes, but mine is NVIDIA. I hope there will be a way to solve this quickly, to me, the Edge Browser is the heart of the system.

Guest eccythump

I am unable to upgrade my current Build 10074 to Build 10122 because Windows claims I need a security update to my Flash Player for IE. [KB3061904 - Error 0x80090352].

When the Windows installer was unable to install this Flash upgrade, I manually downloaded it and tried to install it on my Windows 10 O/S and Windows then tells me the update is not applicable to my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y1nxdg2ngsqe.jpg

77wthkbrlzni.jpg

Because of this, Windows will not upgrade to the latest build.

How do I get round this problem?

Has anyone any ideas?

Archived