Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account.
Hey all. I just started using Windows 10 and having some issues. I downloaded apps and can't find them anywhere. Google Docs and free Forza game. Did a PC search, nothing. No icons on desktop. Not in my downloads or files. Microsoft store tells me they are installed, but they are nowhere to be found. Please help? I have a 2-1 laptop/tablet. Thank you for your help.
So I have a problem that when new updates are released for Ark that update is not an option in the Store. Last time i had to completely uninstall the the game and reinstall to update it. I have tried the reset Cache and terminate the app with no luck. Can someone help me?
Cinema Box allows you to take control of your movie collection within a rich user interface. Browse and control your entire collection from PC or Mobile and stream them straight to your Smart TV or networked devices (PS4 Xbox etc). The application has been designed from the ground up with performance in mind for a fast and efficient experience to surfing and cataloguing your collection. What makes Cinema Box Awesome
1. Makes your media beautiful with artwork, descriptions and more
2. Barcode Scanning for Physical Media
3. Automated processing of your collection
4. Phillips Hue Light Controller
5. Social Media – Share your movie thoughts online
6. Local Movie Showtimes
7. Local Weather
8. Movie News
9. Browse your collection offline
10. Change the art work for Movies and Actors
11. Powerful processing engine
12. Connect to TMDB
13. Latest Trailer Information
14. Find out which movies are missing from Boxsets
15. Stream media to your smart devices
Choosing the right movie has never been so easy!
Windows Store Link
I have Windows Creator on a Dell XPS27.
Recently several weird things are happening. BTW, I have run the Windows Store troubleshooter and Winreset to no avail.
Some of the things I have noted may or may not be related but I am throwing them out for comment.
1. Microsoft Games such as Solitaire and Majhong ( among others) are slow to connect to the internet to gather game data. Once they connect they take take a long time to sign in.
2. Windows Store apps and games take forever to download ( 30 minutes to an hour), the same goes for updates.
3. One of my Games, "WordDrop" is corrupted and hangs. Repeated re-installs don't fix the problem. I have deleted it in the interim.
4. I am connected directly to a Comcast Bridge. My home network does not connect to my computer and my phones and linux box do not have these problems.
5. I noticed that I cannot ping from the Dell XPS 27. I can from all other devices. I entertained refreshing the Broadcom ethernet adapter driver. I tried to let windows download the latest driver
from the internet but the process goes into a loop requiring that I kill it from the Task Manager. I ran a diagnostic and the error noted was that the driver could not find its DNS server. That is why I cannot ping.
Is this mess related to the driver, or something else? I have a creator driver from Microsoft but, I am not sure if it a good idea to install it
Helpless in Frustration Land
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online