• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

draly

Windows 10 pro activation and BSOD

I used ESET rescue disc to scan for viruses in my windows 10 pro pc after scanning and on rebooting I got BSOD and could not start windows, I had to run system restore, it does work and windows become activated,on next day I found that windows is not activated and cannot activate I run the activation trouble shooter which detects that PC is entitled to digital license but it did not activate, I tried chat line with Microsoft their Technician access my PC remotely and search for the problem then they activated windows with digital license, I noted this time they have changed the key what is this new key?also the digital license is linked to my Microsoft account but it does not require password every time I log in my PC?how is that? after performing the recovery I noted that Cortana and start up icon not responding and I cannot shut down or restart PC, I had to power it down from the on/off switch, why is that and what happens?is it better to reinstall windows or any way to repair windows if this is required?
Thank you