• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

• Similar Content

• By lawmichigan
      It started when my friend told me that I could get a free upgrade from my W 8.1 to Win 10 Pro.  I figured it would take me an hour or two to accomplish.
      I was mistaken.  There was so much drivel and misguidance available on the internet that it took over 12 hours to download W 10 Pro 64, and W 10 Pro 32 bit.
      When I looked to buy a key,  there were hundreds of companies selling keys.  I mistakenly bought a key from "Cheapdigitaldownloads.com"  The name has many iterations because the website is a scam.  I paid $18 which I thought a reasonable price, but when I tried to install W 10 Pro, it first  asked me for a key.  I of course used the key I just bought.  It didn't work.  Then someone told me that I could NOT update 8.1 to w 10 pro.  After 2 days of wasting my time, I dropped the urge to update.
      Anyone have some advice that will accomplish my update.
      Herb
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)