• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

Steve K.

New Feature - Related Topics

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick FYI - I just added a new feature to the site which will show "Related Topics" when creating a new post. The purpose of the new feature is to limit creating the same question if it's already been answered.

Hope this you enjoy it! 

Thanks,

-Steve

8 hours ago, Profiler said:

Like your choice of Forum software

Agreed. I'm active on several PHPBB and VBulletin boards. Love this software @Steve. Really feels feature rich and almost fun to use. Nice choice!

Regarding the change you made, I tested it out. Works well enough.  

• Upvote 1

Hi Is this a false positive?? It seems we are having tons of guests registering. Is it possible to have a members list so they could be welcomed to the forum!!

Capture31.JPG

21 hours ago, holdum333 said:

Hi Is this a false positive?

Perhaps... Still should be able to look and see. My guess -- those are probably indexing BOTS crawling the site. Perhaps...?

• Upvote 2

Hi ! I never thought about Bots! That's a good sign if there are Bots. Would be nice to see who they are. Most forums show Bots and what they are clicking on. I would like to see them.;)

Thanks for your answers @allheart55 (Cindy E)  and @ShockerSH That makes sense! Maybe staff will have a comment!