• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

• Similar Content

• By Trevor Jordan
      I have a machine running Windows 10, fully updated. I have a pair of speakers plugged in to the rear jack and d they appear in the audio switching window choices at the bottom right of the screen (Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)) along with my Headset (Plantronics C-310M).
      Both the speakers and the headset ping happily when tested in the Sound/Playback Devices window. But the switch doesn't work: I cannot select the headset.
      I thought it might be an AMD High Definition Audio Device G246HL which appears in the Playback devices but I uninstalled that to find it came back on rebooting, so I disabled it but to no avail.
      I would be very grateful if anyone were able to point me in the right direction to solve this very irritating problem. Thanks in advance

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online