Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account.
hope to find you in best of health,
i am facing 2 issues after updating major update of windows 10 in June 2017 .
actually when i updated the system and after final reboot laptop stuck at startup with black desktop window, after trying so many fix i was unable to complete to properly load desktop always stuck at black screen after login.
then i perform the windows reset option to remove all the application and settings which worked for me. but after this i am facing this 2 issues.
1. No list available of wifi network Screen shot attached.
i am able to connect to the known network which i previously used and saved in my computer but if i click on show available network it remains empty. even i reinstall all the drivers, restart the wifi autoconfig service. reset my network settings but still nothing work for me.
2. application searching not possible.
when ever i click start button and start typing for the software like paint word or excel nothing appear, i waited for more than an hour, but computer keep on searching. even i reset the index settings. screen shot attached.
only option was left for me to install a clean windows.
Thank you so much in advance
Please help me to solve next issue with my Win10:
1) my laptop configuration is next: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03375765
It is HP envy sleekbook 6-1058er
2) Windows 10 was installed from scratch ( it was not installed over other windows version)
all drivers are OK ( some drivers were used from Win8 due there are no drivers for Win10 for this laptop), there is no un-recognized devices in device manager.
initially, all worked fine but two months ago ( probably after some windows updates ) problems with wi-fi starts:
3) any web-page opens very-very-very slowly ( for different browsers), there are problems in skype/viber connectivity
4) if wi-fi is turned on my laptop any other devices (phone, tab, etc) are not able to connect to the wi-fi network. if wi-fi is turned off my laptop all other devices work with wifi very well. I even cannot open router administration web-page from my notebook ...
5) WireShark doesn't show any strange traffic from my laptop
I don't know how to solve this issue, even think to move to Ubuntu
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online